2019-2020 Local Certamen Schedule
Northern Ohio Certamen:
Shaker Certamen will take place Sunday, November 10th, 1-4 pm. Open certamen format, novice, lower and upper levels. Please join us! Please contact Nora Murphy if you have any questions or concerns.
Southern Ohio Certamen:
- All are on Saturday morning.
- Registration starts at 9 am. The competition itself begins 9:30ish and ends 11:30ish.
- Fliers with directions will be posted a week or 2 before the certamen.
- An ‘open certamen’ means that students from different schools will be randomly placed on teams.
- Sept 21 – Moeller Open
- Oct 5 – Miami University flier parking info
- There are a limited number of spots available for a campus tour at 10:30 am on Saturday. The tour conflicts with part of the Certamen, but that is the only time the Admissions office has available. If someone is interested in taking the tour, please have them email Dr. Barilleaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct 12 – Open Certamen at the Fall Forum at Columbus Academy
- Nov 2 – Seven Hills
- Nov 16 – University of Cincinnati
- Feb 1 – Xavier University
- Feb 29 – Summit
- March 14 – State Championship at OJCL Convention
- March 28 or April 4 – Ursuline Academy – spring certamen!
- April 25 – Mt. Notre Dame – the Advanced questions will all be AP related to help prep for the AP exam on Tues May 12
- July 24-29 – National Championship at NJCL Convention in Richmond VA