Projects are to be completed by individual delegates unless listed as a Club Competition.
Below are some of the Superior Rated Contests from 2017!
Commercial (McAuley): https://youtu.be/tjAHucmUjCU
Music Video (Seven Hills): https://youtu.be/1ZzuuK4QYow
Music Video (Wellington): https://youtu.be/7F9YqQdsJQ8
Panel/Comic Storytelling: Cicero (Illustrate an incident from his life or a short passage from one of his works. N.B. Text must be in English)
Music Video topic: Latin Pronouns (You MUST include at least one of the following categories but may include as many as you wish: Personal Pronouns, Relative Pronouns, Reflexive Pronouns, Demonstrative Pronouns, and/or Interrogative Pronouns)
Commercial topic: Aqueducts (N.B. this is to sell a product related to the aqueducts, not to sell an aqueduct)
PRE-CONVENTION SUBMISSIONS OJCL CONVENTION 2017
DUE: JANUARY 11, 2017 (11:59 pm)
Use this form when submitting Cartoon, Multimedia, Commercial, Music Video, or Skit:
SUBMITTED ONLINE VIA OJCL.ORG WEBSITE:
Modern Myth & Poetry: submit entries here.
Theme: submit entries here.
SUBMITTED TO THE PRE-CONVENTION CONTEST CHAIR (Brian Compton) by Mail:
*INCLUDE “Pre-Convention Contest Entry Form
Multimedia (must include 4 copies)
Commercial *Do NOT submit via YouTube
Music Video *Do NOT submit via YouTube
SUBMITTED TO THE PRE-CONVENTION CONTEST CHAIR (Brian Compton) by E-MAIL:
*INCLUDE “Pre-Convention Contest Entry Form (must be PDF)
Cartoon (must be PDF)
Panel/Comic Storytelling (must be PDF)
SUBMITTED TO THE EDITOR (firstname.lastname@example.org) by E-MAIL:
Publication (must be PDF)
SUBMITTED TO THE SECOND VICE PRESIDENT (email@example.com) by E-MAIL:
Service (must be PDF)
- All entries which are submitted as PDF (Cartoon, Publication, Service) must be saved using your last name hyphen (-) followed by the name of the contest (e.g. “Smith-Publication.pdf”)
- Multimedia only: Make (4) FOUR collated copies of your entry (Bundle copies together using binder clips, paper clips or heavy rubber bands.)
- Commercial, Music Video and Skit: Send (1) ONE copy of video tape or CD/DVD
- Poetry/Modern Myths shall be submitted online at the following web page: http://ojcl.org/
- Cartoon, Service, and Publication shall be emailed to the appropriate person
- Print this form, & fill in the information below, taking time to PRINT legibly or TYPE the information.
- Attach this sheet (completed) securely to the FRONT of the entry. PROVIDE ONE SHEET PER UNIQUE ENTRY (not each copy).
- Write NO personal information (school name, your name, etc.) on any of the copies of the Project itself. This information is included on this form and as such MUST be attached to the entry when submitted.
- Modern Myth & Poetry submissions must be submitted by the deadline via the OhioJCL web site. Visit http://ojcl.org/
- Send Pre-Convention Contest Entries w/ completed forms (postmarked by January 11, 2017)
Panel/Comic Storytelling: Roman Legends
Music Video topic: Seven Kings of Rome
Commercial topic: Hephaestus
Panel/Comic Storytelling: Origin Stories
Music Video topic: the Present Tense
Commercial topic: 2nd Punic War
Music Video topic: the Ablative Case
Commercial topic: Emperor Nero
Pre-Convention for Individuals:
- Cartoon – email
- Modern Myth – online
- Multimedia – mail
- Poetry – online
- Theme – online
Pre-Convention for Clubs:
- Publication – email to OJCL Editor
- Service – email to OJCL 2nd VP
- Skit – mail
- Commercial – mail
- Music Video – mail