REMEMBER: Everyone must do at least 1 pre-convention project which must be reviewed by me before submitting it on the OJCL website. I encourage everyone to do more than one!
- All students must submit at least 1 pre-convention project to their teacher. Here is link to the webpage with all the info, the main choices are Modern Myth, Poem, Cartoon, Comic Storytelling, Multimedia: https://ojcl.org/contests/pre-convention-contests/
- Questions? Email Mr. Dean, or call him (513-502-0108).
Summit participants are required to do some extra work to earn individual awards which in turn will help to win team awards. Attendance is a privilege, not a right, and extra work outside of class is required. Here are some ways to study for the academic tests:
- quizlets for online studying for the academic tests
- for vocab, do ‘Latin verbs’ and ‘Latin nouns’ and ‘Ecce 1 Vocabulary’
- for Roman culture, do all the various ‘Roman Life’ ones
- study guide: Myth – Transformations based on Ovid, summaries
- study guide: Myth – Transformations based on Ovid, quizzes on the summariess
- study guide: History and Culture guide
- study guide: History and Culture, questions on the guide
- study guide: vocab and derivatives
Here is the link to the Graphic Arts page. There are over 40 different categories if you have creativity and artistic talen!